Re: Haskell binnmus is there a problem?

Hi,

I used to schedule these, but for many months it seems it wasn't necessary, not sure if someone else scheduled them or if the Haskell team did sourceful uploads in a way that renders them unnecessary.

Going forward, it is not sustainable for this to depend on manual interaction by me. We at least need to allow a more active member of the Haskell team do these, or finally automate this tedious task.

Cheers,
Joachim