Haskell binnmus is there a problem?

Recently I noticed that haskell binnmus no longer seemed to be happening. For example mediawiki2latex has no been BD-Uninstallable since it was uploaded 24 days ago and https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=arm64&suite=sid doesn't show any haskell binnmus currently being built (there are a handful in BD-Uninstallable but they seem to have been scheduled as part of non-haskell related transitions).

As I understand it haskell binnmus are normally handled by Joachim Breitner, who has a script that outputs what needs binnmuing and feeds output from that script into wanna-build. Is there some issue that is blocking this at the moment.