Re: Bits from the Release Team: ride like the wind, Bullseye!

Hi Ben,

Sorry for not getting back to you about this earlier.

On 7/7/19 3:43 PM, Ben Hutchings wrote:
On Sun, 2019-07-07 at 02:47 +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
[...]
No binary maintainer uploads for bullseye

The release of buster also means the bullseye release cycle is about to begin.
 From now on, we will no longer allow binaries uploaded by maintainers to
migrate to testing. This means that you will need to do source-only uploads if
you want them to reach bullseye.

I support this move in principle, but:

   Q: I already did a binary upload, do I need to do a new (source-only) upload?