Re: How to handle daemon-not-running bugs of debhelper compat level 11?

Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> writes:

> Another package had a similar issue and here I recommended the use of
> DH_COMPAT (and override targets) to selectively bump the compat level of
> dh_installinit and dh_installsystemd to compat 12.

That makes sense.  However, dh_installinit and dh_installsystemd are the
only changes between compat 11 and 12 that affect pacemaker (because
dh_dwz is not compatible with libqb currently).  So I don't see much
point in bumping the compat level selectively for these two helpers,
even though that may be the safest way to mass fix all affected
packages.  I'll open an unblock request and stop diluting the general
discussion with particularities.
--
Thanks,
Feri