Re: [buster] query about status of installation-guide and d-i release notes

Hi all,

Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> (2019-04-25):
> On 25-04-2019 08:11, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> wrote:
> > First, I wonder why you ask personally me for this.
>
> Because the task was originally self-assigned to kibi and was
> documented on the wiki [1] as "ask Holger".

Right, this is entirely my fault: when asked about the status of our
documentation, I only had your name in mind when thinking about the
recent work I had seen on the installation guide, but wanted to double
check the list archives. I happened to have been quite busy since the
release team sprint and was quite happy to see Paul volunteer to steal
this task from me, and I failed to communicate some digging would be
welcome before bothering you.

To both of you: Sorry for the lack of research + communication.