[buster] query about status of installation-guide and d-i release notes

Hi Holger,

We're getting closer and closer to the release of buster. We can't
properly release without the installation guide and the Debian-installer
release notes. To see where we stand on this front, I am asking you what
the status is of those documents. And just to state the obvious, they
don't need to be finished now, but we'd like to know if these documents
would become an issue if we would release in a month from now.

On behalf of the release team,
Paul