Re: gpac_0.7.1+dfsg1-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Hi Reinhard,

On Tue, 2 Apr 2019, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
Now about 6 weeks have passed since I've been uploading this package, and
I do have a question: Is there anything wrong with this package?

yes, you did an upload to unstable. At this time of the freeze and without a notice from the maintainer/release team this is usually wrong.

I'm CC'ing the release team to inform them about this upload.

Ok, so is this version suitable for buster?

  Thorsten