Re: gpac_0.7.1+dfsg1-1_amd64.changes is NEW

Dear ftp-master team,

On 2/15/19 7:20 AM, Debian FTP Masters wrote:
> binary:libgpac7 is NEW.
> binary:libgpac7 is NEW.
>
> Your package has been put into the NEW queue, which requires manual action
> from the ftpteam to process. The upload was otherwise valid (it had a good
> OpenPGP signature and file hashes are valid), so please be patient.
>
> Packages are routinely processed through to the archive, and do feel
> free to browse the NEW queue[1].
>
> If there is an issue with the upload, you will receive an email from a
> member of the ftpteam.
>
> If you have any questions, you may reply to this email.

Now about 6 weeks have passed since I've been uploading this package, and
I do have a question: Is there anything wrong with this package? As you can
see from https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/gpac_0.7.1+dfsg1-1.html, it fixes
RC bugs, and I would recommend to include it in the next stable release,
buster.

Please let me know if you have any questions and concerns about this upload.

I'm CC'ing the release team to inform them about this upload. It will
require a binNMU of the only dependent package, x264. I've test-built it
locally and don't expect any issues with that.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best,
Reinhard