How does the transition tracker for python3.7 progress?

https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/python3.7.html

At what point does a package listed as unknown get processed to
determine if it is good or bad?

What is the trigger for that process?

How do arch:all packages affect the tracker?

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/nuitka is marked as good but all of
the other arch:all packages are unknown.

Equally, packages are listed as unknown with a highlight denoting
"Dependencies" on another package. If that package is marked as good,
why is the unknown package not checked?

There are links to RC bugs but not all of those RC bugs relate to the
transition (e.g. boost and a few others are RC due to an invalid
maintainer address).

The package I care about most is at Dependency level 7 and has a
highlight Dependencies: pyyaml which is in the good list. How do I
identify what (if anything) I can do about this being listed as
unknown? As far as I can tell, the package doesn't depend on any of the
packages currently listed as bad (most of which are sid-only).

One of my packages is at Dependency level 1 and unknown but I can't
tell if I have done anything wrong or how the package affects the
transition.

Help?

--

Neil Williams