Re: Autoremoved package "music"

Ah. Thank you, and sorry for being out of context.

Den 6 okt. 2017 23:51 skrev "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk>:

On Fri, 2017-10-06 at 23:43 +0200, Mikael Djurfeldt wrote:
> I'm the maintainer of the package "music". I have, unfortunately, for
> a long time been rather inactive as a maintainer, but plan to change
> that.
>
> Due to having a very busy period lately, I also managed to miss the
> deadline for an autoremoval of the package "music" due to FTBFS
> (missing virtual destructor).
>
> I just wanted to inform you that I just uploaded a new version, if
> there still is something that can be done regarding this before the
> 9.2 release.

9.2 is a point release of "stretch", i.e. the current stable release.
Your package has been autoremoved from testing, which is currently
"buster". There's no connection between the two events, and the package
hasn't been removed from stretch.

Regards,

Adam