Autoremoved package "music"

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of the package "music". I have, unfortunately, for a long time been rather inactive as a maintainer, but plan to change that.

Due to having a very busy period lately, I also managed to miss the deadline for an autoremoval of the package "music" due to FTBFS (missing virtual destructor).

I just wanted to inform you that I just uploaded a new version, if there still is something that can be done regarding this before the 9.2 release.

I've checked installation and tested the packages.

Best regards,
Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj@debian.org>