About upgrade jessie - stretch

Hi, I'm having a problem updating, when I run the command "apt-get update" The following problem returns me: Downloaded 5,609 kB in 7s (781 kB / s) W: There are no public keys for the following key IDs: EF0F382A1A7B6500 W: Failed to fetch http://www.deb-multimedia.org/dists/stable/InRelease Unable to find the expected 'main / binary-powerpc / Packages' entry in the Release file (wrong entry in sources.list or malformed file ) E: Some index files failed to download. They were ignored or the old ones were used instead.

Please tell me
I am looking forward to using Debian 9. Which safer update command? Apt-get dist-upgrade? or Apt full-upgrade?

Atenciosamente;

        Denis Rodrigues