Re: RFC: merging britney's Heidi output into sets/

On Sat, 2017-06-17 at 14:38 +0000, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Adam D. Barratt:
[...]
> > I'd like to suggest that we remove the difference, by moving
> > britney/Heidi/set to sets/testing/, and the active SSH keys to sets/ssh.
>
> Seems like a good idea. :)
>
> (with the key renamed s/stretch/testing/ as Julien suggested on IRC)

I already did that. :-) That was the -debug key, I'm tempted to rename
the britney import key itself as well, as it's currently simply named
the wonderfully descriptive "ftp-master_trigger_key".

> > If desired, we can symlink them back to the existing locations for
> > compatibility / finger memory.
> >

> Ok with me. :)  Preferably we would run a few days without to see what
> breaks (so we can get it updated).

Sure.

> > This seems like it should just work[tm], but opinions or pointing out
> > what I've missed welcome.
[...]
> I am not aware of any issues. :)

Good. :-)

If no-one comes up with any issues, I'll probably look at applying this
within the next day or so.

Regards,

Adam