Re: RFC: merging britney's Heidi output into sets/

Adam D. Barratt:
> Hi,

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this up :)

> For historical reasons, britney's "heidi set" output, and the SSH key
> used to persist that output to the archive, live in britney/Heidi/set
> and britney/ssh, respectively.
>
> In all other cases where we pass a control-suite style file to dak, we
> do so via a file in /srv/release.d.o/sets/${file}/ and a key
> in /srv/release.d.o/sets/ssh/. (Britney also uses this location for
> testing-debug files.)
>
> I'd like to suggest that we remove the difference, by moving
> britney/Heidi/set to sets/testing/, and the active SSH keys to sets/ssh.

Seems like a good idea. :)

(with the key renamed s/stretch/testing/ as Julien suggested on IRC)

> If desired, we can symlink them back to the existing locations for
> compatibility / finger memory.

Ok with me. :)  Preferably we would run a few days without to see what
breaks (so we can get it updated).

> This seems like it should just work[tm], but opinions or pointing out
> what I've missed welcome.
>
> Regards,
>
> Adam

I am not aware of any issues. :)