Re: unblocking for stretch point release?

Hi,

On 2017-06-12 18:46, Andreas Metzler wrote:
I first understood the latest mail to -announce ("Planned release of
stretch") to mean that propagation from sid to stretch is not possible
anymore (except for critical fixes).

Correct.

However now that I am in a position of wanting to get something into the
1st point release I am wondering whether that is true (and I need to
prepare an additional upload for proposed updated) or whether
propagation from sid to stretch r1 is possible.

Please wait for the release, and then follow the usual procedure [1] for a stable update. You can prepare the upload and open the bug now if you like, but it won't get a response for a while yet.

1: https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#upload-stable

--
Jonathan Wiltshire                                      jmw@debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51

<directhex> i have six years of solaris sysadmin experience, from
            8->10. i am well qualified to say it is made from bonghits
			layered on top of bonghits