Re: [Stretch] Status for architecture qualification

On Sun, Jun 05, 2016 at 11:01:26PM +0100, Wookey wrote:
>On 2016-06-05 13:38 +0000, Niels Thykier wrote:
>> peter green:
>> >>
>> > Is there a current reference to what these concerns are? Is there still
>> > a lack of out of band management? (the old mail I found on the topic
>> > said it was "being worked on", sledge whats the status here?) are there
>> > other concerns?
>>
>> https://release.debian.org/stretch/arch_qualify.html is what I know of.
>
>For arm64 this says "multiple concerns (strong): management of existing hosts"
>
>I don't actually know what that means, but I probably should. I guess sledge knows?

I'm not too sure - about to ask.

>We have 3 APM machines in the US (on permanent loan from Linaro), 2
>Juno machines at ARM Cambridge and 1 AMD Seattle (proper server-grade
>box) machine at ARM, which sledge just installed in the rack - it may
>well not actually be in service yet?

s/just installed/is about to install/ - I've been waiting for the ia64
machine there to come out to free up some space.

"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the
 ability to read or write anything that is longer than one hundred and sixty
 characters."  -- Ignatios Souvatzis