[Stretch] Status for architecture qualification

Hi members of DSA, Security, RT and all porters.

While the freeze still seem far away, I think it is time to start with
the architecture qualifications.

For starters, here are the architectures we are aware of:

 * amd64, i386, armel, armhf, arm64, mips, mipsel, powerpc, ppc64el,
   s390x
   - *No* blockers at this time from RT, DSA nor security.
   - s390, ppc64el and all arm ports have DSA concerns.
   - armel has a RT concern about lack of buildds (only 2)

 * mips64el (NEW)
   - No DSA buildd (RT blocker)
   - Rebuild after import not complete (RT Blocker)
   - Not yet in testing (due to the above).

 * kfreebsd-i386, kfreebsd-amd64
   - Not included in Jessie due to lack of sustainable man-power (RT
     blocker)
   - No news of the situation having changed
   - If there is no news on the situation after DebConf16, I will
     assume kfreebsd-* will not target Stretch.

Beyond mips64el, we are not aware of any new architectures for Stretch.

I kindly ask you to:

 * Porters, please assert if your architecture is targeting Stretch.
 * Review the list architectures and the reported blockers/concerns
   - DSA/Security/RT: Please use the word "blocker" or "RC" for issues
     that *must* be solved for you to be willing to support the
     architecture.

Thanks,
~Niels