Re: mips64el in testing

* Niels Thykier (niels@thykier.net) [160605 22:45]:
> In other words, there is a DSA buildd?
>
> I notice we have the following list of mipsel/mips64el buildds:
>
>  * mips64el: eberlin, mipsel-aql-01, mipsel-aql-02, mipsel-manda-01,
>    mipsel-manda-02
>    - I presume none of them are DSA given mips64el currently has a note
>      of not having a DSA buildd.

All of them are the normal DSAed machines, also used for mipsel. The
note is probably quite old.

>  * mipsel: mayer, eysler, rem, phrixos (non-DSA), helle (non-DSA)
>
> Are these lists up to date?

Not at all.

There is a common set of DSAed-buildds for both, and that is the list
as of above for mips64el plus mipsel-aql-03 (for both arches). For
mips64el, there are additional to that list thor, clash and lm6100
active.

Andi