Re: mips64el in testing

YunQiang Su:
> On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 4:41 PM, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
>> [...]
>> AFAICT, we are still missing:
>>
>>  * A rebuild of the last package [mipsel64import]
>
> This is a bug of gcc, and the gcc team in IMG is working on it.
> It also effects lua.

Thanks for the update. :)

>>  * DSA maintained buildds (admittedly, I did not look for one).
>
> mips64el shares the same machines with mipsel.
> All machines for mipsel can be configured to build for mips64el at the
> same time.
>
> [...]

In other words, there is a DSA buildd?

I notice we have the following list of mipsel/mips64el buildds:

 * mips64el: eberlin, mipsel-aql-01, mipsel-aql-02, mipsel-manda-01,
   mipsel-manda-02
   - I presume none of them are DSA given mips64el currently has a note
     of not having a DSA buildd.

 * mipsel: mayer, eysler, rem, phrixos (non-DSA), helle (non-DSA)

Are these lists up to date?  If so, we only seem to have 4 DSA buildds
to be shared between mipsel and mips64el.  Are some of these being
migrated to/replaced with DSA buildds?

Thanks,
~Niels