arch:all package with missing i386 dependencies

[Please Cc me; I'm not subscribed]

Dear release team,

similarly to the circlator case described in [1], I am currently facing
a new package (ariba [2]) that currently wouldn't transition to testing
because of missing i386 dependencies:

ariba/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: python3-pysam
ariba/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: bowtie2 (>= 2.1.0)
ariba/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: bcftools
ariba/i386 unsatisfiable Depends: spades

These don't build on i386 and I hence I wouldn't expect ariba to be
installable on i386 either.
Would it be possible to force ariba as well? If you need any more
information please just let me know.

Many thanks
Sascha

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2016/04/msg00198.html