arch: all packages and uninstallability on i386

[Please Cc me; I'm not subscribed]

Hi,
I have a similar problem with two packages.

I am trying to prevent python-pysam and its reverse-dependencies from
being removed from testing. The latest release of python-pysam can not
yet build on i386, and it cannot migrate to testing because it would
make it's arch: all reverse-dependencies uninstallable. The previous
upstream release has an RC bug and I don't want any of these packages to
be removed from testing because of this.

Another package is circlator, which is arch: all and has some
dependencies that cannot currently build on i386. Its testing migration
has been stalled for over two weeks because it's not installable on i386.

I'm hoping these two issues can be resolved soon. The testing
autoremoval for python-pysam and its reverse-dependencies is coming up
very soon.

Many thanks and regards
Afif

--