Your "backuppc" stable upload

Hi,

I noticed that there's a "backuppc" upload in the stable-new queue, which you appear to have uploaded.

The changelog references #820963. The metadata for that bug indicates that it affects unstable but is not currently fixed there, and a quick check of the 3.3.1-2 source package in unstable confirms this. In this case the bug needs to be fixed in unstable first.

For future reference, the workflow for uploads to stable is to file a bug against the release.debian.org psuedo-package, attaching a proposed debdiff; the changes are then discussed before upload. Aside from requiring the fixes to be made in unstable first, we would also have requested that the version number 3.3.0-2+deb8u1 be used.

Regards,

Adam