Re: libuv minor bumps

On Wednesday, April 13, 2016 12:07:37 AM Jérémy Lal wrote:

> Blocking the transition to testing is enough for me right now

Great, you could go ahead and report a versioned RC bug (or I'll do it in some
time, UTC morning).

> i'm in favor of waiting a little before deciding something, because
> https://github.com/nodejs/node/pull/4276#issuecomment-167992719
> shows Node.js 4 might get libuv 1.9 soon.

I'll ask saghul for an informal feedback on this, and hopefully to have some
policy written down, officially agreeing with that.
I think/hope there won't be any need to revert it all.

Cheers, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org