Re: Britney migration/removal emails not sent and removals not processed?

On 03/09/2016 08:14 PM, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> The footer of every mail should say exactly that.

Yes, unfortunately I read that only after I sent my mail - I had
previously thought Britney would run only once a day. Had the package
migrated only today and the email had been immediate, I wouldn't even
have noticed. (Because I don't really care if it takes a day more or
less to migrate, I was just confused about the lack of email.)

(And because by chance I noticed yesterday at I guess around ~2200 UTC
that the package was already in testing, in my mind it was already a
day ago that the package migrated, it just wasn't a full 24 hours yet,
so this really hit the corner case of at least 18 hours or so between
migration and email, combined with the fact that I did by chance
notice the migration yesterday because I looked at the package tracker
at the right (wrong) moment, and my ignorance about the fact that
Britney runs more than once a day...)

Sorry again. :-(

Regards,
Christian