Re: systemd SIGKILL regression in Jessie

Hey Niels,

Niels Thykier [2015-05-18  8:51 +0200]:
> I see that #784720 is fixed in experimental, but not in sid+testing and
> accordingly not in Jessie either.  I would prefer if we could prioritise
> getting this fixed in the first Jessie point release (or failing that,
> the second).
>
>  * AFAICT, this is a question of uploading systemd to unstable with a
>    revert for (upstream) commit 743970d[1][2].  Preferably as soon as
>    possible to increase the testing/exposure.
>
>  * Said revert should then also be cherry-picked to the stable version
>    (using the normal p-u process of sending a debdiff in a p-u bug
>     report prior to uploading)

Fully agreed. I committed that to master branch (for jessie) two weeks
ago:

  http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-systemd/systemd.git/commit/?id=00aaecd71

Marco and Michael are still working on this RC bug:

Once we have the fix for that, I think it's time to do a new unstable
upload, and then to jessie too.

Martin