Re: debian/copyright & GFDL, problems in stable

Hi Niels,

On Donnerstag, 6. Februar 2014, Niels Thykier wrote:
> First, thanks for your hard work on cleaning up the number of RC bugs in
> stable.  :)

:-) It aint hard work really, just repeatitive :)

> At first glance, I would say that [1] applies to this question.
> [1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2013/12/msg00446.html

:-) I must admit that I've missed this GFDL decision mentally, I guess due to
being to busy pre end of the year... anyway, cool, will tag them away today!

So this just leaves <[🔎] 201402061619.11871.holger@layer-acht.org> (some files not
mentioned in debian/copyrigt) open.

cheers,
	Holger