Jessie and te kFreeBSD port

Hi Steven and Christoph,

It will be announced this morning that the kFreeBSD port is not being
included in the official Jessie releases. We know this will be a
disappointment to you, and it's not a decision we've taken lightly.

We recognise that you work very hard on this port, and we want to offer
you as much support as possible without incurring the overhead of being
part of the main release. We would be delighted to see kFreeBSD as a
simultaneous unofficial release, if that's something you'd be interested
in pursuing - Debian Edu does something similar, and there is also
Debian Pure Blends which might be fruitful.

If there's any assistance that you'd find helpful, do please ask.

Yours truly,
~Niels
 - on behalf of the release team