Re: Poedit needs a sourceful upload, waiting for lucene++

Hi Jonathan,

>This should be discussed with the maintainers of poedit (assuming
>there's no surprises there, like a library transition).

Me and gusnan seem to be the (upcoming, now poedit is QA maintained) poedit maintainers [1].

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=749815

The library is new, and it wasn't used in the previous poedit releases (the one currently in debian).
No package is obviously using it, so I presume there is no showstopper for this, so new transitions should be
involved by this.

cheers,

Gianfranco