Poedit needs a sourceful upload, waiting for lucene++

Hi Release Team,

I write here to let you know that a while ago we packaged lucene++ library (mostly taken from ubuntu, with some fixes) currently in the NEW queue [1].

The new poedit package is already available under debian-l10n [2] with many fixes, including the full wx3.0 support (upstream is strongly recommending using at least 1.6.x with the new wx3.0 library), and I/we are testing already it locally.

[1] https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/lucene++_3.0.6-1.html

[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-l10n/poedit.git

Would be really nice to have it into the upcoming jessie release.

Have many thanks,

Gianfranco