libquazip transition

Hi,

I see there's a transition for libquazip. I was going to schedule binNMUs for
the rdeps, but the -dev package got renamed from libquazip0-dev to
libquazip1-dev, but with the latter providing the former (I guess to allow
binnmus). That won't work at least with freemedforms-project because that build
depends on libquazip0-dev (>= 0.4.4).

May I ask why the -dev package is versioned, instead of simply being
libquazip-dev, as I think it should be?

Can you fix freemedforms-project to build-depend on libquazip-dev or libquazip1-dev?

Cheers,
Emilio