Re: lazarus not migrating, why?

On 2014-05-27 13:12, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
On 26/05/14 19:41, Paul Gevers wrote:
Is it because some binaries (arch:all) got
renamed and decrufting scripts only pick this up after 10 days?

I don't think the decruft is automatic, ftpmaster might possibly notice
it in the cruft report, or you could specifically file a request with
them to remove lazarus-1.2, lazarus-doc-1.2, lazarus-src-1.2.

The Britney output is odd because it seems to implicate those specific
architectures where the arch:all packages were uninstallable anyway;
but the rename affects *all* arches...

The britney output is only as "odd" as the actual state of the archive... it lists the architectures where dak is still inserting the arch:all packages in to the Packages files; for the architectures where the new version of lazarus was built, dak is only including the newer packages, as expected.

I've queried on IRC why the older packages are still being included on the other architectures, but not had a response yet.

Regards,

Adam