Re: sylpheed 3.4.0-1 MIGRATED to testing

Hi Ricardo,

Ricardo Mones <mones@debian.org> (2014-04-07):
>   Hi all,
>
> On Sun, Apr 06, 2014 at 04:39:12PM +0000, Debian testing watch wrote:
> > FYI: The status of the sylpheed source package
> > in Debian's testing distribution has changed.
> >
> >   Previous version: 3.4.0~beta7-1
> >   Current version:  3.4.0-1
>
>   Seems I failed to prevent the above despite https://bugs.debian.org/743749
>
>   Can anyone explain me what happened and what should I have done instead?

the bug was filed too late, migration already happened the day before:
  https://release.debian.org/britney/update_output/2014/20140405220001.txt.gz

(The Debian testing watch script runs way after the actual britney runs
-- which are at 10:00 and 22:00 UTC).

Additionally, in case you're filing a bug a few hours before a britney
run, feel free to ask us to block your package from migration; I think
there can be a little delta in the RC bug list due to the BTS →
release.d.o sync.

Mraw,
KiBi.