Re: Uploading linux (3.2.50-1) to wheezy

[Cc'ing debian-{kernel, release} mailing lists]

Le 26/08/2013 00:31, Ben Hutchings a écrit :
> In preparation for the next stable update, I want to upload a new
> kernel with bug fixes from the 3.2.y stable branch (and a few
> others we've collected in Debian).
>
> There are probably some pending security fixes that should be
> included in this and maybe a prior security update.
>
> Unfortunately I haven't found the time to work on new hardware
> support for this update.
>
> Please let me know if there are any other fixes that should go into
> this update, in particular for any regressions between 3.2.46 and
> 3.2.50.

Hi Ben,

This is not a major issue but could you please cherry-pick:

commit 016d5baad042
ACPI / battery: Fix parsing _BIX return value

I guess it will be part of 3.2.51, but as Debian 7.2 is approaching,
it might be
the last kernel upload before its release.

> Ben.

Cheers,
Vincent