Uploading linux (3.2.50-1) to wheezy

In preparation for the next stable update, I want to upload a new kernel
with bug fixes from the 3.2.y stable branch (and a few others we've
collected in Debian).

There are probably some pending security fixes that should be included
in this and maybe a prior security update.

Unfortunately I haven't found the time to work on new hardware support
for this update.

Please let me know if there are any other fixes that should go into this
update, in particular for any regressions between 3.2.46 and 3.2.50.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid all together.