Re: Bits from the release team (freeze time line)

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 06:08:03PM +0100, Niels Thykier wrote:
> We are happy to use results from other automated tests (like
> autopkgtest [DEP8]) in the same way, as soon as someone runs them on
> the entire archive and gives us a machine-readable list of the
> results.
>
> [DEP8] http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep8/

I am playing with something for this. It's in a very initial stage, so
take it with a grain of salt:

http://dep8.debian.net/

Please have a look at http://dep8.debian.net/data/packages.json and let
me know what other information you would need there.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>