Re: permission to do a vips upload to proposed-updates (bug 714984)

"Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:

> On 2013-12-21 14:49, Adam D. Barratt wrote:

>>> Attached.  Thanks!
>>
>> Please go ahead; thanks.
>
> For the record, this was uploaded and I've just flagged it for
> acceptance in to p-u.

Thanks.

> One request: for future updates, please open a suitably-tagged bug
> report against release.debian.org (e.g. via reportbug).

Noted.  I think I knew this at one time and forgot.  I was going to
suggest updating the developer's reference to mention this explicitly,
but I see it's already there.  I will, instead, update my brain, which
appears to have gotten out of date.  Unfortunately, there's some problem
with the data storage system that my brain uses which causes it to
sometimes retrieve old versions of information I have stored there.
This happened not long ago when I requested a library transition.
Hopefully I can make myself remember that I should always try reportbug
against release.debian.org before emailing
debian-release@lists.debian.org.  Thanks.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>