permission to do a vips upload to proposed-updates (bug 714984)

Details are in bug 714984.

There's a small bug in vips in wheezy that prevents jpeg compression
from working right in some cases.  This severely impacts the use of vips
for certain types of work.  The problem seems to be related to the jpeg
transition, but upstream provided a small patch.  Mathieu Malaterre
<malat@debian.org> did a great job of reporting the problem upstream,
testing it, and having another user test it, so I think this is ready
for a stable upload.  If you are okay with it, I will prepare an upload,
build against wheezy, and upload to proposed-updates.  Any objections?

Note that the current vips in jessie and sid are not affected by this
problem, nor is the version in squeeze.  This problem only affects the
version in wheezy.

--
Jay Berkenbilt <qjb@debian.org>