ood libsigrok0 && libsigrokdecode0 on armel

Hi,

we currently have:
| libsigrok (0.1.1-1 to 0.2.0-2)
|
|     Maintainer: Uwe Hermann
|     35 days old (needed 10 days)
|     out of date on armel: libsigrok0 (from 0.1.1-1)
|     Not considered
|
| libsigrokdecode (0.1.0-2 to 0.2.0-2)
|
|     Maintainer: Uwe Hermann
|     35 days old (needed 10 days)
|     out of date on armel: libsigrokdecode0 (from 0.1.0-2)
|     Not considered

The former seems to be due to a transient buildd issue, so I've just
given it back. The latter looks like a proper build, but maybe against
the old libsigrok binary packages. Once libsigrok is (hopefully) built,
libsigrokdecode might want a binNMU on armel.

It would be nice if the maintainer could keep an eye on this and report
back.

Mraw,
KiBi.