Uncoordinated transition from libtorrent-rasterbar6 to libtorrent-rasterbar7

Hi,

it doesn't appear you coordinated the libtorrent-rasterbar{6,7}
transition with the release team, but I've set up a tracker anyway:
  http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/libtorrent-rasterbar7.html

Ideally you would have contacted us in advance, waited for a transition
slot, also making sure your reverse dependencies build and work fine
with the new library. After we gave you a go, you would upload the new
library and we would deal with binNMUs.

Now that the transition started already, please make sure your reverse
dependencies are OK with that change, and report back, so that we
schedule binNMUs, or so that you get reverse dependencies updated to
deal with the new library if needed.

Mraw,
KiBi.