migration of libgeotiff-dfsg and liblas

I noticed libgeotiff-dfsg was not migrating to testing and discovered that the reason was that liblas needed updating to also use libtiff5-alt-dev. I prepared such an update and when I got no maintainer response I NMUd it. That NMU has now reached migration age but it doesn't seem to be getting migrated for some reason.

Can someone take a look at what is going on and either hint britney so that it migrates both source packages (they need to go in together) or tell me what else needs to be done in unstable.