Re: Getting ipvsadm 1:1.26-2 into stable

On Thu, 09 May 2013, Cyril Brulebois wrote:

> Alexander Wirt <formorer@formorer.de> (09/05/2013):
> > I prepared ipvsadm 1:1.26-2 - which is a translation only update -
> > for wheezy, but the announcement that translation updates are not
> > accepted anymore was faster. This translation updates also fixes
> > some annyoing warning about broken templates
>
> Which kind of warning? AFAICS, the templates were reviewed, and
> translations were updated. It's not clear to me what the warnings
> you're talking about are.
>
> Also, I might have missed something, but I'm not aware of l10n-only
> changes being ground for uploads to stable.
ebconf: Unknown template field '__choices', in stanza #1 of
/tmp/ipvsadm.template.71360

debconf: Unknown template field '_description', in stanza #1 of
/tmp/ipvsadm.template.71360

debconf: Unknown template field '_description', in stanza #2 of
/tmp/ipvsadm.template.71360

debconf: Unknown template field '_description', in stanza #3 of
/tmp/ipvsadm.template.71360

debconf: Unknown template field '_description', in stanza #4 of
/tmp/ipvsadm.template.71360

is currently raised on installation in wheezy.

Alex