gpa/0.9.0-3: Setting wheezy-ignore for #634930

Hi,

The upload of gpa/0.9.0-2 contained a workaround for #634930 [1] which
avoids this crash. The crash itself is not reproducible for me although
several people reported it. So the (programmed) cause is still unknown.
But the bug appears on a special X.509 certificate [2]. So backporting
the --disable-x509 switch is just a workaround. However it looks like
the to be the best solution for wheezy atm.

I'm therefor asking for setting the wheezy-ignore tag for this RC-bug.
(The other RC bug is currently being fixed.)

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/634930
[2] http://bugs.debian.org/634930#90

Regards, Daniel