Re: Architecture qualification

On 15/05/12 21:41, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
On Tue, 2012-05-15 at 21:22 +0200, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
On 15/05/12 17:18, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
http://release.debian.org/wheezy/arch_qualify.html

Should we add a row labeled "auto-signing" there?

auto-signing makes things less a PITA and make transitions run (a bit)
faster. It'd be very nice if we could require auto-signing for release
architectures. It has been done for security already.

Well, given how close we (hopefully) are to the freeze, we'd mostly be
talking about supporting the architecture in stable, where transitions
are obviously not an issue.

It helps to prepare the release though. and I was told it was appreciated when point releases are in preparation ;)

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/