Re: Rampart does not migrate - complaining about closed bugs

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Sun, 13 May 2012 23:58:15 +0100
> Von: "Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk>
> An: Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org>
> CC: "Steffen Möller" <steffen_moeller@gmx.de>, "ftpmaster@debian" <ftpmaster@debian.org>, Brian Thomason <brian.thomason@eucalyptus.com>, debian-release@lists.debian.org
> Betreff: Re: Rampart does not migrate - complaining about closed bugs

> On Mon, 2012-05-14 at 00:37 +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> > Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> writes:
> > > I was sponsoring
> > > http://packages.qa.debian.org/r/rampart.html
> > > which fixes a number of bugs but does not migrate to testing, even
> > > though those bugs are closed. Should we upload another version that
> > > closes those bugs in the changelog?
> >
> > Testing migration is handled by the release team, but I believe you just
> > have to mark the bugs as fixed in the last version in the archive.  As
> > there is another fixed version ("1.3.0-1+rm"), the BTS believes this
> > still affects the version currently in unstable.
>
> Yep, as there's no package in the archive of which 1.3.0-1+rm is an
> ancestor.  The version graph on the bug report pages shows this - see
> the lack of any green and the lack of that version appearing.
>
> > There's no need to upload a new version just for this, `bts fixed'
> > should be enough.
>
> Indeed.  As would having performed a versioned -done back in March -
> just using -done with no version information for a bug that you agree
> exists in some version of the package is wrong.

I think to have done as suggested. The version in unstable in greened for the two bug reports. And nonetheless - a day has passed but no migration and the two bugs are still referenced as novel
http://packages.qa.debian.org/r/rampart.html

Many thanks for your insights

Steffen