Re: Rampart does not migrate - complaining about closed bugs

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> writes:
> I was sponsoring
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/r/rampart.html
> which fixes a number of bugs but does not migrate to testing, even
> though those bugs are closed. Should we upload another version that
> closes those bugs in the changelog?

Testing migration is handled by the release team, but I believe you just
have to mark the bugs as fixed in the last version in the archive.  As
there is another fixed version ("1.3.0-1+rm"), the BTS believes this
still affects the version currently in unstable.

There's no need to upload a new version just for this, `bts fixed'
should be enough.

Regards,
Ansgar