php-mdb2: fix for bug#571702 in squeeze?

Dear release team,

I'd like to apply the attached patch to php-mdb2 in Squeeze. Reasons:
- Call by reference is deprecated in PHP 5.3 (and removed in PHP 5.4)
- This fixes an issue in roundcube, which is widely used (especially the
backports, which I also use in production)
- This is a very small patch, which can't hurt anything. Call-time
pass-by-reference is well documented, just removing the "&" solves it,
and I don't think a mistake is possible.
- Teodor MICU <mteodor@gmail.com> tested it, and me as well in production.
- The same kind of fix is already in SID (modified upstream in the same
way as the attached patch), with so far no problems reported upstream or
in the Debian BTS.

Let me know if it's ok to upload into squeeze-proposed-updates, for the
next point release,
Cheers,

Thomas

P.S: I don't read -release often, please Cc: me.