Re: give back widelands [s390] and lua-lgi [ia64]

Hi,

Please note that debian-release is not the appropriate contact point for
give-backs.  That would be $arch@buildd.d.o or debian-wb-team@ldo - see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2009/03/msg00096.html

On Sun, 2012-05-06 at 15:13 +0200, Enrico Tassi wrote:
> widelands failed to build because of a full disk on s390, please
> reschedule it.

Given back.

> lua-lgi failed with an error I'm unable to reproduce on the ia64 porter
> box, so please reschedule it to see if the problem magically disappears.

Done.  However, it appears that the package has never built on ia64
before, whereas it now FTBFS on four architectures where it was
previously building fine - are those failures being worked on?

Regards,

Adam