Re: [stable] Possible fix for possible RC bug

On Thu, 2012-03-01 at 22:39 +0100, Frank Küster wrote:
> nearly a year ago I asked about an update to stable, as copied below.
> We never received an answer and forgot about it ourselves.  However, we
> do keep getting bug reports about that issue.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you about this.

> I'd be grateful if someone gave us a heads up:  Should we prepare an
> upload with the line commented?

As far as I can tell, the line was commented out somewhere between the
version in squeeze and the package in wheezy/sid.  Assuming that's
correct, please:

- add an appropriate fixed version to #612924, which right now claims
not to be fixed in any version

- prepare an updated package and send a debdiff to -release for an ack

Regards,

Adam