Re: Pre approval request for chrony (for Wheezy)

On 27.11.2012 19:12, Joachim Wiedorn wrote:
Adam D. Barratt wrote on 2012-11-26 20:13:

Actually, you can skip the unblock bug. :-) I've just added an approve
hint for the t-p-u upload; thanks.

Thank you very much.

Now I have seen at http://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=chrony the
following message:

Unblock request by adsb ignored due to version mismatch: 1.24-3.1+deb7u1

Do you know the problem? Or can I ignore this message?

You can ignore it. britney generates excuses for both the unstable and tpu packages, and the message displayed on the PTS relates to the unstable package.

You can use "grep-excuses chrony_tpu" to check the excuses for your tpu upload.

Regards,

Adam