Re: Pre approval request for chrony (for Wheezy)

On 21.11.2012 10:26, Joachim Wiedorn wrote:
sorry for asking: I think I have done all correct to initiate an update of chrony for Wheezy, but since last week I haven't heard anythink about my
request.

Specifically, since Friday afternoon. Whilst that is technically "last week"...

Are there more problems? Could I solve them?

a) by being more patient :) b) by filing requests in the BTS, not just mailing the list.

Regards,

Adam